There are lots of things required to employ a foreign worker. To begin, the business that wishes to employ a foreign worker needs to meet all of Service requirements. The business will need to submit a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) Application. This application essentially will be the business asking for approval from the federal government of jeopardy.
A few of the requirements to get the Labour Market Opinion Application for businesses wishing to employ foreign workers are:
1. The employer will need to indicate how they have generated efforts to recruit people permanent residents or citizens. Every province has bare minimum online advertising requirements for employers.
2. The candidate needs to be compensated a typical wage as stipulated by Service for that NOC code and area in which the position is currently being made available.
3. The working situations need to meet the provincial labor requirements.
4. The federal government asks the employer to assist the foreign worker to locate housing that doesn’t exceed an established proportion of their wages.
As soon as the employer has met the pre-filing requirements and completed the Labour Market Opinion Application, they need to submit the application. As soon as Service critiques the application and gives their approval, then the foreign worker will need to submit their work permit application for the consulate that handles their nation. Some nations don’t have their very own people consulate and have to depend upon the people consulates in other nations.
The people consular officials will call for the foreign worker to undergo health-related examinations before coming into Canada. A few of the more common factors provided for denial are:
1. The candidate failed the health-related examination.
2. The candidate may be a safety threat.
3. The candidate has not met the standards of the position as set by the federal government of jeopardy.
4. The candidate carries a criminal file.Any of the above factors could make the foreign worker candidate inadmissible.
The visa business office will inform the candidate in writing of its determination. If the candidate is accepted in principle, they’ll get a letter stating that they’re eligible to get a work permit. Once they arrive at the people border they’ll need to provide the letter where they will likely be issued their work permit at that time.
from Econ Construction LTD http://www.econconstructionltd.co.uk/hiring-foreign-worker/